Monday, July 25, 2011

Oral Test


This day finally passed

This was the day I scared since we were just in Germany and heard that we will having an oral examination for our second sem

That time I really can not accept this cause talking is my weakness!! 

I overthrow my favourite moisturiser this morning

Is it a unlucky signed??

I done exam earlier than my appoinment that I made since the lecturer is free at that moment 

The lecturer was very nice haha

Cause he keep smiling made me not so tension as I expected

But of cause sure still got little bit nervous

I found that I keep misunderstanding what he wan to express, so noob me....

I think one funny thing is that I remembered wrong formula!!

So shame!

And he keep give me hint by using units

Luckily I did not put wrong units otherwise another mark will gone.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment