Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Get Shocked!!

We having the extra tutorial for Power System this morning

I forgotten the class will not held in same class as usual

So I called Suki to ask, just remember is in BA 050 :p

Finished the class, I was busy copying (actually is finding) the MRFT exercise from Suki

I also borrowed the Solid State past year from Xiang Lea they took yesterday for photocopy

I totally can not remember that I promised someone to lend him my EMC notes 

Sorry...  :p

I took all the stuff going to photocopy

Inside the room was flooded with peoples

and we wait inside there

While my turn to copy, I remember to put my notes on table

After copied, I just realised...OMG my notes was gone!!

Starting I thought Keng Leong took wrong

I went up and down, in and out many times from library

In between I was thinking to give up 

Finally I went to try ask the librarian although I did not pay too much hope on it (Mee Hoon suggested)

Hohoho!!!

It was a good news!

She said got somebody too my book for her

Thanks sky thanks ground!

If not I don't know how to 'get birth' another notes for Suki cause I borrowed some notes from her

1 comment:

  1. thanks sky thanks ground..haha...i so geng, can get new birth lah...no worries!

    ReplyDelete