Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thesis!!

Normal day...hehe
Wake early because of the sun!
Good mood in morning than go lab as usual.....

Lunch time, I saw Keng leong at mensa..
He was playing facebook and waiting for them preparing for lunch
I ate 1 brat wurst and 1 yogurt..yummy!! ^^

After lunch, continue boring lab.
Meet my supervisor, show him my progress
Actually i just show him what I had done last week,
the day after meet him :p
Then he seem so happy with my progress
After that end meeting

Suddenly he walked back
He said : "When do you want to register for your thesis? You can register for your thesis next week". 
Something like that
*Shock*!!!!!

From that moment... 
I stay in "excited" state..
I don't know should happy or worry or sad
Happy because the wish go back to Malaysia in one year nearer..
Worry because maybe need stay for another year in Germany because of failed in any subject because of Thesis
Sad because the time I rushing my thesis, cou b in Germany can not accompany him full time...

I don't know..........

However I will try my best to finish up the lab work as fast as possible!!!


Hahaha

2 comments:

  1. haha... nvm 1 ma.... jia you la...
    one year bck ... ciong ciong ciong

    ReplyDelete
  2. がんばって ください !!!

    ReplyDelete