Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Holiday

HOLIDAY~~~
Finish the last exam paper on 12 March , now is holiday for only 2 weeks.. t.t
but for me this 2 weeks not holidays...It is the time for speed up (start) my THESIS...sien
That day after the last German paper, many Prof - prof from Malaysia fly over here to treat us eat ho liao wahaha....
Actually it is the time again for them to get the survey from us..
On same day also, we had celebrate Dratt Tan's Birthday in my house...
We accidentally cooked too much different type of soup, but the food is not so much to eat with those soupssss...got TomYam, 清汤 and Satay flavor..
Keng Leong made "  Satay Celup"  . It was really near the taste as last time i ate in Melaka..haha..


All the train ticket for the next few months is settled at this moment.
The most memorable is when I going to book the cheap trip to Amsterdam at TSC..
I was so lucky met a nice and pretty girl for help me get direction to that hidden office..hahha
She was very helpful girl and she said will go to Malaysia for travel next 2 months..
Hope she can enjoy that trip....^^

\






Noob Address





Spring is COMING!!


3 comments: